Historic Homes Tour 2018 - Tour Day Info
September 15, 2018 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
328 W. Mountain Ave. | 1879 Avery House
620 E. Elizabeth st. | 1905 - The Gillette Home
811 Peterson St.. | 1907 - The Dura & Neil Graham House
1100 W. Oak St. | 1908 - The Anderson House
502 E. Elizabeth St. | 1924 - The Bails House
802 Peterson St. | 1939 - The Markley House
1217 Sycamore St. | 1960 - The Wing Home
2005 N. Overland Trail | 1883 Fort Collins Water Works
tour day details
Getting your tour booklet/ticket:
• On tour day, please present your Eventbrite receipt at the Avery House (328 W. Mountain Ave.) or at the Markley House (802 Peterson) to receive your ticket booklet, which has a tour map.
Parking & Transportation:
• Parking is very limited, so we suggest you consider riding the trolley to visit the homes adjacent Mountain Avenue.
• Properties may be visited in any order. Parking near Tour homes is very limited. Carpooling and bicycling is encouraged. The Mountain Avenue Trolley will be free to Tour ticket holders from Noon - 5 on tour day. Please consider riding the Trolley when traveling between the Avery House, Tour House #5, and possibly House #8.
• Historic Homes Tour ticket holders may ride the Municipal Railway Trolley free on tour day, noon to 5 pm. The trolley runs up and down Mountain Ave. PLF extends our thanks to the Fort Collins Municipal Railway Society for this courtesy.
• The Northern Colorado Plein air painters will be creating open-air paintings at each location. A pop-up gallery of Plein Air and studio works is open on tour day from 10 am to 4 pm at the Avery Carriage House, 107 N. Meldrum Ave.
• The tour is self-guided, and at each location, there are knowledgeable docents who will guide you through the home or building at your own pace. You can tour the locations in any order.
• Additional tickets may be purchased at any tour venue on tour day for $30.
• No restrooms are available at private tour home sites. A restroom accessible by persons with disabilities is available at the Avery Carriage House, 108 N. Meldrum Street. A port-a-potty is available at the 1883 Water Works.