Volunteer at Poudre Landmarks Foundation
Join an enthusiastic group of history lovers who relish sharing local history. Poudre Landmarks Foundation relies on volunteers to help us plan and run our programs and events. Help us in our mission to preserve, restore, protect, and interpret the architectural and cultural heritage of the Fort Collins area by volunteering at the Avery House or the Water Works or by helping with projects, programs and events. Volunteer opportunities are varied, and whether you have a little time or a lot of time, you can make a difference. We will be happy to find a job that fits your time and talents.
- Events: help with planning, setting up, and/or meeting and greeting attendees at our events
- Education: help local students, visitors, and others learn about the history of this area through helping with organized tours and programs
- Docents/Guides: guide guests on tours of the Avery House or the Water Works
- Fundraising: help find event sponsors and donors
- Research/Exhibits: help investigate artifacts and plan and set up exhibits
- Museum Collections: learn how to catalogue and handle our artifacts
- Publicity/Communications: help us get the word out about our offerings
- Maintenance Group: help keep our properties appealing to our visitors
If interested in volunteering, call our office at (970) 221-0533 or fill out the form below. We look forward to meeting you!