PLF Is Hiring!
Are you interested in working for an organization that makes a difference in the life of your community? You might be just the person we are looking for!
Poudre Landmarks Foundation is seeking applications for our part-time Communications Specialist position.
· Develop marketing campaigns and content for website and social media pages
· Design print collateral including advertisements, brochures, postcards, & posters
· Write and edit content for press releases, online outlets, e-newsletters
· Assist with volunteer recruitment and coordination
· Work with staff and volunteers to execute special events
· Manage email inquiries, answer phone, handle phone messages
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience with website mgmt., e-newsletter design, and social media promotions required
· Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) required
· Thorough knowledge of MS Office and Google Calendar required
· Knowledge of G Suite preferred
· Experience with nonprofit organizations preferred
· Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
· Strong self-direction and team player
How to apply:
Send resume, cover letter, and contact information for 3 references to email@example.com
Application deadline: February 23, 2018 at 5 p.m. Mountain Time Zone
Planning a wedding?
Consider tying the knot in the heart of old town Fort Collins, with the historic 1879 Avery House as your backdrop.
find us on instagram @poudrelandmarks
Join us for a tour of the Avery House
The 1879 Avery House is open for tours Saturdays and Sundays, 1-4 pm. Tours are about an hour and are offered by friendly, knowledgeable docents. Visit this charming home and spend a afternoon learning local history in cozy Victorian surroundings.