A Bike-Friendly Guide to the 2019 Historic Homes Tour - Tour Day Info
September 14, 2019 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
328 W. Mountain Ave. | 1879 Avery House
145 N. Loomis Ave. | 1888-1895 - The HC Howard House
715 Smith St. | 1898 - The Belian House
729 Peterson St. | 1903-1907 - The Littler Home
402 West Mountain Ave. | 1904 - The Edwards House
210 East Elizabeth St. | 1908 - The Sullivan House
612 Sycamore St. | 1952 - The Kroutel Home
1300 Emigh St. | 1961 - The Boyajian House
2005 N. Overland Trail | 1883 Fort Collins Water Works
tour day details
Getting your tour booklet/ticket:
• On tour day, please present your Eventbrite receipt at the Avery House (328 W. Mountain Ave.) to receive your ticket booklet, which has a tour map.
Parking & Transportation:
• Properties may be visited in any order. Parking near Tour homes is very limited. Carpooling and bicycling is encouraged. The Mountain Avenue Trolley will be free to Tour ticket holders from Noon - 5 on tour day.
• Historic Homes Tour ticket holders may ride the Municipal Railway Trolley free on tour day, noon to 5 pm. The trolley runs up and down Mountain Ave. PLF extends our thanks to the Fort Collins Municipal Railway Society for this courtesy.
• The Northern Colorado Plein air painters will be creating open-air paintings at each location. A pop-up gallery of Plein Air and studio works is open on tour day from 10 am to 4 pm at the Avery Carriage House, 107 N. Meldrum Ave.
• The tour is self-guided, and at each location, there are knowledgeable docents who will guide you through the home or building at your own pace. You can tour the locations in any order.
• Additional tickets may be purchased at any tour venue on tour day for $30.
• No restrooms are available at private tour home sites. A restroom accessible by persons with disabilities is available at the Avery Carriage House, 108 N. Meldrum Street. A port-a-potty is available at the 1883 Water Works.