Individual and business contributions are essential to Poudre Landmarks Foundation. Your donation will assist PLF in pursuing our mission of preserving, restoring, protecting, and interpreting the architectural and cultural heritage of the Fort Collins area. Join us as we build a community that understands, appreciates, and values its past. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Would you like to remain anonymous? Yes No
Brick and Mortar
Enter the amount you wish to donate
Please join us as we embark on our 40th anniversary year. Your financial contribution to PLF will be used to:
• Offer free, family events such as the Big Splash at the 1882-1883 Water Works, an Old-Fashioned Fourth of July at the Avery House, and the Holiday Open House at the Avery House
• Support Open Houses at the Water Works on the 2nd Saturdays from May through October
• Present weekly Open Houses at the Avery House
• Supply matching funds for historic preservation and other government, corporate, and foundation grants to enhance the Avery House and the 1882-1883 Water Works.
• Provide start-up funds for the 28th Annual Historic Homes Tour
• Fund Avery House tours for school children, scout troops, senior citizens, and community groups.
The year 2012 will mark the 40th anniversary of Poudre Landmarks Foundation. What a long way we have come in the past four decades! The dream of a small group of committed community members has grown into a strong force for historic preservation, education, and awareness in Fort Collins.
Poudre Landmarks Foundation finds great value in historic buildings and local history. We are committed to preserving the past and sharing it with the community. We encourage you and your family to connect with history though PLF.
Help us celebrate the cultural heritage of Fort Collins! Become a PLF member today by contributing to our 2011 Annual Fund Drive. Donations can be made securely through our website or by sending a check to our office. We also would love to hear feedback from you about our efforts and suggestions for the future.
PLF invites you to join us in our efforts to:
• Excite children with the joy of history
• Bring families together to celebrate our collective heritage
• Continue our exemplary stewardship of the Avery House and the 1882-1883 Water Works facilities
• Build support for preserving local historic buildings and stories
• Lead the charge in Fort Collins for community awareness of local history and cultural heritage.
Your tax-deductible contribution enables the PLF to continue the restoration, preservation, and interpretation of the Avery House Historic District and the 1882-1883 Fort Collins Water Works. Donations allow PLF volunteers to provide educational programs about life in early Fort Collins through tours, seasonal displays, and special events at these historic properties. We encourage you to connect with history through PLF by becoming a new donor or by moving up to a new funding level. Please contact us if you are interested in providing PLF with a gift of stock or other assets, or including PLF in you will/estate. Alternatively, a PLF donation in the name of someone special makes a wonderful holiday gift. We look forward to hearing from you and to celebrating cultural heritage with you during the upcoming year!